From Spring 2018, The Hive will be offering accredited Forest School Training to practitioners looking for a thoroughly modern approach to Forest School. We will provide Levels 1 to 3 training, accredited through National Awarding Organisation CERTA, supplemented by six modules unique to The Hive:
1. Using Forest School to deliver effective environmental education
2. The benefits of technology and game-led learning in Forest School
3. Delivering the STEM Curriculum through Forest School
4. Leveraging Forest School to support Literacy
5. Delivering the Arts Curriculum through Forest School
6. Enhancing your D&T provision through Forest School
We will also offer Inset Day training sessions for schools keen to explore fresh and innovative ways to engage their pupils in Forest School, with a focus on supporting environmental sustainability school programmes.
A big Thank You to Stave Hill Ecological Park in Rotherhithe for welcoming us in their wonderful urban woodlands!
Stave Hill Ecological Park can be found:
Timber Pond Road in Rotherhithe (behind Bacons College)
London, SE16 6AX.